Around the World Vegan Style


As you have probably guessed from my World Wide Vegan Blog, I have traveled a great deal. When I became a vegan I realized that I would have to adapt my new way of living with my passion and figure out the secret to making them work together.

It wasn't long before I realized that the rules changed depending on where in the world I was and so I decided I would create a way of letting other vegans learn from my experiences. I hope that my learning curve can help you maintain your healthy lifestyle whether traveling, or eating at home.

The Tips section of my blog is particularly helpful when visiting non-vegan family and friends, as well as for holidays at home or abroad.

Look for specific Travel Destinations under the travels listings.

Find Man-Friendly recipes that will satisfy even your meat eating consumers under the Man Friendly listings.

And before deciding where to eat out look at the Restaurant listings to see what is on the menu that will satisfy your vegan/Vegetarian palate.

Finally, I invite you to add your knowledge and expertise to this blog by including your findings and recipes in the comments section. Comments that are particularly interesting will be included in future blogs referencing you as the expert contributor. Also I will include you in the section on Special Guest Contributors. And you can even include your own photos.

Thanks for supporting me as I endeavor to make this one of the go-to blogs for vegans and vegetarians all over the world.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home